T&C: 30-DAY FREE vCloud SERVICE TRIAL
- The Free Trial service package is only available to established or existing companies and is a one-time sign-up
- Applicants are required to provide their business email and their company name prior to submission.
- The Free Trial service package is eligible only for applicants with a business email. Any trial requests with public email e.g., gmail.com/ yahoo.com/ hotmail.com, etc. will be rejected.
- The Free Trial service package period is limited from the activation date till the end date, for a 30-day period. The service can be terminated earlier than the end date but cannot be brought forward after confirmation.
- For the Free Trial service package using the Windows OS, the applicable trial period is only 14 days.
- All services will be restricted upon the expiry of the free trial period (30 days and 14 days).
- The topped-up amount is strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash or other services offered by IPServerOne.
- Any data migration, if required, will be considered a separate service, and will incur additional charges.
- IP ServerOne reserves the right to disqualify users who engage VMware Cloud with prohibited activities, similar conduct, or any other activity that conflicts with our terms of service.
- The user is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Cloud account and the password of the portal (s) throughout the trial period.
- IP ServerOne reserves the right to amend or terminate the Free Trial service package at any time without notice.